Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Class of 2011

Bible College Graduation,
Class of 2011!

Both teachers and graduates alike met in the upper room of the church a half hour before the ceremony was to begin. Preparation for the grand event was soon underway.


Candee smiles for me!

I was not too thrilled about the cap... But thankfully it didn't fall off!

Justin getting ready

He looked so handsome in his cap and gown! :)

Meanwhile, my sisters and my cousin await in the church! My grandparents, and aunt came for my graduation. Justin's grandparents and some extended family also came to help celebrate.

We all walked down the aisle to "Pomp and Circumstance"

One of Justin's best friends, and a groomsman for our wedding, Mark.
He received an award for Christian Leadership and Service, along with his Diploma.
Congrats Mark!

Mr. R, Salutatorian for our class

Jared, Valedictorian.
Congrats to both Mr. R. and Jared!

Dr. Horton preached, and gave a charge to the class.

I received my Bible Certificate.

Justin graduated with Bachelor of Biblical Studies,
Secondary Education, History Major, English Minor.
I am so proud of him!

Dr. Townsley.

One of my teachers and dear friend, Mrs. M with my little brother Jeremiah.

My siblings with Joy.

Mrs. Townsley and I, another one of my teachers.

Bruce & Amanda.
:)

Justin's Dad and I.

My best friend, Galina! I was so happy she was here to see me graduate!
I was very happy she was able to come to my graduation.

Justin and I with my parents.

We made it! A bittersweet moment, I will miss everyone.

Well, here is Collin, my brother.
He hopes to graduate someday.
He will be starting College this fall.
But in the meantime he will just borrow Justin's cap :)


I still can't believe Justin and I are done with College! God is good!

God bless,
~Rebecca

3 comments:

Angel said...

Congratualtions!!! :D Thanks for sharing your acomplishment. I'll be praying for you! :)
Have a wonderful day!

HIS daughter said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! You guys looked amazing! What an accomplishment! CONGRATS!!! :)
Love and hugs!
Katy

~SALLY~ said...

Congrats to you and your special guy!