Saturday, May 28, 2011

Congratulations to Jason and Katy!

Katy sent me a few pics via text to share!

So here is your sneak preview of this beautiful bride!
We have kept in touch over the weekend. I am so happy for you Katy!

Congratulations to Katy and Jason on their wedding today!
My prayers are with you for all things to go smoothly, and blessings on you both as you start your new home together. May God richly bless you both!
Big Thanks to Katy for being there to discuss wedding plans with me!
She is a dear friend and a sweet girl. You got a sweet one Jason!

Katy and I have been pen pals and friends for about 2 years now. Our friendship was forged on the common grounds of being two girls who desire to serve God with all of our lives , to love our guys with all of our hearts, and to manage to plan a wedding and remain sane through it all.
:)




Blessings on your wedding day!
God bless,
~Rebecca, Justin, and our families.

3 comments:

Amber Noella said...

YES! SOO happpy for them!

Jason and Tatum said...

gosh is she beautiful.

i am haunting her blog waiting - but still nothing yet.

HIS daughter said...

OMW girl you are so sweet! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)<3