Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flowers, Rings and Decorations

I had a very productive weekend!
Justin and I picked out our wedding bands, and I am very excited about that.
:)


We also got our first price for a florist.

The idea for the bridesmaids are calla lilies held like the picture above...

but in these colors.


This is an idea for my bouquet .

And Justin's mom and I picked up some decorations for the reception.
I decided on flower garlands for the tables. I don't have any pictures yet, but you will all see some in due time!

It's getting so busy and exciting around here!

God bless,
~Rebcca

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm excited for your big day, too- it will be the first time I have ever seen anyone doing biblical "courtship" who ends up really walking down the aisle and getting married. When I was your age, it always resulted in some kind of vow of lifelong celibacy. People were afraid to really get into relationships. You and Justin don't seem afraid at all.

Jenny said...

Beautiful flowers!