Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Sunday

Galina spent the afternoon with me today!
:) I was so happy!

I can't believe she is really here!
I finally was able to show her all the wedding stuff, my planning notebook, my decorations, my headpiece and my necklace!
It has been one of the top 5 greatest surprises anyone has given me

The graduating class of 2011! I'm so proud of Justin!
This is the largest group in the last 7 years to have known each other all since they were Freshmen back in 2007
(11 out of the 13 are from 2007)
The sad part is, these kids are the heart and soul of the day college, they will be missed!
The good news is, they are graduating and taking the next step serving the Lord..... and wedding bells I hear for some.
:)

Congrats guys!

God bless
~Rebecca

2 comments:

Angel said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! It's always nice to see and spend time with a friend,
especially when you no longer live close together. :D
Have a wonderful day!

sara said...

congratulations you are at the 2 month mark :)