Wednesday, June 8, 2011

1 year later....

Exactly one year ago on this day my best friend in the whole world asked me to marry him.
He is the dearest, sweetest, handsomest and best!

So, one year later.........
We are 2 months away from our wedding!
Life is getting very busy with the planning, apartment hunting, shopping, meetings with people, phone calls, emails, research, discussions, and the general insanity of it all.

I have been very discouraged and tired with the planning of late, but Katey and her husband Jason gave me a call and they were both very encouraging! They shared the many things God has done for them with their planning.

It is so neat how God brings people into our lives just when we need them most.

I hope Justin and I can encourage other couples someday too!

God bless,
~Rebecca



4 comments:

Danielle said...

When apartment hunting, keep in mind what may happen if you end up pregnant. My husband and I lived in a one bedroom apartment when I was pregnant, and the lease was up a month before I was due. They would not let a couple with a baby live in a one bedroom, and we had to move and have a baby the same month. It wasn't something we thought of when apartment hunting- we just assumed we could sleep the baby in our room for the first year, because that's what everyone we knew did.

Amber Noella said...

ooooh!

Amber Noella said...

I also wanted to say, I know I'm younger & everything but I dream about my future husband all the time & even the planning wedding time. Even though I'm SURE it's hard, just wanted to say in the nicest way possible to enjoy that time because it's the time you've always dreamed of & it's here! Know what I mean? I am SO excited for you! I still have to wait for that season, but I am so encouraged by you & Katy that God's got it alll under control ;)

HIS daughter said...

God is in control! How awesome is that? I love you girl and am so excited to see how the Lord will use you and justin!!
Hugs! :)
Katy