Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day Picnic



For Memorial Day this year my family and I went up to visit Justin's family for a picnic.


Anna and Leah trying to stay in the shade.
The morning started with a thunderstorm and lots of rain. But later turned into sunny weather.

Justin's dad manned the grill. The food was plentiful and yummi!

Caleb was very excited for this rare opportunity to drink soda. We don't drink much soda. Personally I don't even like soda! :)

Matthew and I.

It was so nice to be here.
:)
The last time my whole family was here was almost a year ago when Justin proposed!

My very awesome (and very handsome!) Fiance and I.
His t-shirt is a "tea" shirt.
:)
We have been able to see each other at least once a week since College graduation. I miss him alot, but I am very blessed. Some of my engaged friends won't see their fiances till my wedding. (two guys are in the bridal party)

70 days to go!

God bless,
~Rebecca

2 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

Your brother is soo cute! :) LOVE the smile. Looks like you had a great time! Next year at this picnic you will be a married lady! WOO HOO!! :)

Michaila said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Blessings,
Michaila