Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi to all of Rebecca's friends
We would like to thank all of you for your prayers for Rebecca and Justin!
God truly Blessed and answered prayers.
The weather was beautiful!
The wedding ceremony was also beautiful!

Rebecca's Dad and I were so proud and happy for her and Justin!
Here are just a few pictures to tide you over until she comes back :)



For you moms out there this was a joyous day for my husband and I,
but at the same time an emotional day as well.
We are so happy for Rebecca but there will be a void here for a while.
(Now we know what our parents went through :)



We appreciate your continued prayers as Justin and Rebecca
embark on this new exciting chapter of their lives.
God Bless, Kathy (Rebecca's mom)

5 comments:

momof3 said...

Congratulations, you look beautiful. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

momof3 said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful, Rebecca. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

Danielle said...

I'm crying! Congrats to all of you.

Anna said...

Congratulations - i've been reading your blog for the last while as we got engaged about the same time and we get married next week, God willing. I hope you'll both be very happy and know the Lord's blessing.

Anna

AntandAmy said...

Rebecca, I have read your blog on and off for years though I have never left a comment, but I just have to say congratulations on your wedding day, both you and Justin look so happy and in love, and I wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage, and a joyous long life together! : )