Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Wedding Day


To my dear readers:
You have followed our journey for two years,
Your prayers and encouragement have followed us along the way,
You have laughed with us,
maybe cried a little,
and smiled at our young love.

Today our Courtship continues into our Wedding day,
Its hard to believe that we are FINALLY getting married!

Please enjoy the photos below!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free picture slideshow



There will be a short break of posts on my blog.
But I will be back soon!


God bless,
~Rebecca and Justin


6 comments:

Seeking to follow said...

May God bless you two as you begin your new life together. It's been a joy to read your story this far, and I'm looking forwards to reading as it continues.

And I hope there are no major "incidents" during the wedding! :D

~SALLY~ said...

God Bless!! Enjoy YOUR day. :) You deserve a beautiful day. :) :) :) :) :)

Joann said...

Hope you have a happy day.

Alexandra said...

Hi Rebecca and Justin,

I pray the Lord blesses you in the coming years as you are now joined together before God. I am so excited for you!

Congratulations! :)

GFAMILY said...

Yay!! So excited for you... keep God be the center of your marriage, and it will be awesome! Congratulations! Mikayla

HIS daughter said...

YOU DID IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!! I am so so so happy and excited for you!!!! I love you so much!!! :)