Friday, August 19, 2011

Peek at Honeymoon Photos!


Hi everyone!!!
Our honeymoon has been so wonderful and finally being married is very exciting.
We took a five day cruise last week to Canada aboard the beautiful Carnival Glory. The ship was unbelievably gorgeous and made a very nice home for our first few days as a married couple. It was without doubt a perfect honeymoon!


The food on the ship was phenomenal, it was very yummi and from the picture above you can see how fancy too! There were at least 6 or 7 different desserts TWICE a day EVERY day. That was just desserts, you should have seen the meals!!!

Every night we went to a special restaurant for dinner. I was very adventurous with what I ate... for me that is! This dish was a salmon dish. I have never eaten salmon before. It was delicious!

Our stateroom was perfect. We found a different towel animal every evening when we came back to our room after dinner :) my favorite was this little pooch.

We visited two ports on our cruise- St. John in New Brunswick and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The photo above is the Reversing Falls of the John river and the Bay of Fundy.

The stunning Public Gardens of Halifax that we visited.

A photo of our ship from the port of Halifax. I actually liked Halifax better then St. John, although both ports were rich in history and beautiful.

So, one week left for our honeymoon, not sure yet what we are going to do, we started organizing our apartment this morning.

I love my husband!! And I love being married at last.
(sunset on last day of cruise)

God bless,
Rebecca.

p.s. you will be seeing more honeymoon pics and wedding photos soon! I can't wait to see the photos from the wedding!

5 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

Oooo! Looks SO romantic! I have never been on a cruise...good for you doing that first thing after you get married! Everything looks so good...you both look so happy. :) Congratulations again!!

Our Journey said...

How sweet! Enjoy this very special time! We did!

God bless
Adam and Samantha

Jason and Tatum said...

So is Prince Edward Island just like it is in the movie "Anne of Green Gables"?

I have always wanted to go there for my honeymoon!!!!

Cant wait for more pics!!!!
U 2 R so cute ans sweet together!
Blessings as you start a new chapter in life!!!
SRL

HIS daughter said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of your and justin! I am so so so happy for you! i love you so so much! :)

Stephanie said...

Rebecca -- Looking forward to seeing more photos! So glad you are enjoying life as a married couple.