Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun Times

We recently celebrated a few birthdays for my mom and two of my brothers!
My family came over last week to visit so Justin and I had a small surprise birthday celebration for them! In the picture above my brother Collin is laughing at the gift we got him. It was a toy "cat food" can with little toy sardines in it. We filled it with candy for him. It was a fun evening!


This past Sunday was the official beginning of Justin and I heading up the youth ministry at his church. Justin has been teaching the teen Sunday School class for a few years now.
This past Sunday we had the teens reenact a Bible story from I Samuel 15.
Justin played Samuel, the girl played King Saul (she did a terrific job!)

Justin's cousin played King Agag.

We had alot of fun with the reenactment!
We will be having all the teens at our apartment soon for a youth activity... this should prove interesting!
**************************************************************************************

Married life is going well. Finding new things out everyday about each other! The most interesting thing I have learned about my Justin so far is......
He REALLY likes Chinese food! lol.

I love being married!!

So... made my first official newly-wed blunder that I can laugh about.
We needed to be at a place one evening for 6pm.
Since we had a busy day Justin and I decided to take a nap in the afternoon. I was in charge of setting the alarm for 5:30pm.
Which I did. However I set it for 5:30 AM.

By the time the mistake was discovered it was too late.

oops.

Next time I will double check the AM/PM!!!


God bless,
~Rebecca

p.s.
My husband wants to try our creative ability at doing a photo-comic blog type...thing.
I am not too sure if we could pull off the idea,
so he asked me to ask my readers if you think it would work?
What do you think??


keep checking my new blog for more honeymoon photos coming soon!
link on the sidebar.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I like the costumes!