Thursday, September 1, 2011

Unpacking





Slowly finding our belongings day by day... with boxes still here and there near and far between our parent's homes and our apartment. Still looking for my electric griddle and a box of hangers. The good news is that we do have the essentials, like clothes, dishes and towels!

I keep wondering where on earth I got so much junk- not to mention crazy enough to pack it! I am keeping the trash can full!

Finding small ways to decorate my home, Justin had these tiny little bud vases and the lily looked quite lovely.

Justin's grandparent's took us out for lunch one day. Aunt Jackie went too but I didn't get a picture of her.

It was very nice to spend time with all of them! Justin's grandparents and aunt are all very sweet. :)

God bless,
~Rebecca



3 comments:

Kathy said...

i miss you Rebecca

Love Stephie

Savories of Life said...

I can not wait to see wedding pictures. I jsut put some up of a friends wedding. Do look.

~SALLY~ said...

Ooof...I remember unpacking too. What fun! I didn't throw ANYTHING away though; although looking at my basement NOW I wish I had! Don't worry, you will be all settled in really soon!!! :)